The Ending of the story: 4th Quarter


            It has been a long time since this school year has started, at first it seems there was no end to it: Rushing of tasks, complaining how we can’t do it anymore, and fun moments where it seems none of us have any braincells left. But as I am writing this now, it is almost the end of the school year. Time flies quite fast when you reflect on it.  I am thankful for my teachers and classmates for this fruitful year. I know that next grading many things will change, some of our classmates will leave and some new students will enroll, we will never know what lies ahead of us and for that let us be grateful for the moments that we have now.

            This 4th Quarter is the most tiring in my opinion, I seemed as though all my built-up stress came crashing down on me this time. But nonetheless we still must pull through and continue to learn many things, not only in this subject but also the others.

            I have learned that there is a software application called Microsoft Frontpage where instead of manually typing in the HTML codes, it is much easier using MS Frontpage. At first, I struggled quite a bit because I was unfamiliar with it. On the most part, I had difficulty making the web page but with a little searching through I finally got the gist of it. It is almost like Microsoft word but with some changes here and there. There are also the blogs. During the first weeks of 4th quarter, I had some challenge with creating the essays for the blogs and it took me some time to finally getting around to doing so.

            With that being said, let us all continue to work hard and strive to reach our goals. Good luck to all of us! Even though it is near the end of the schoolyear, this is not the end of our journey. I wish everyone a great vacation and hopefully we will be able to see each other face to face in the upcoming year.

Comments

Popular Posts