An ending of a chapter: Third Quarter

          Another quarter finished, third of four quarters to be exact. The past eight weeks has been pretty tiring if I do say so myself. Its been quite stressful with the lessons getting quite harder. And more essays. But nevertheless, like I said before, it is a part of life. Facing obstacles and challenging yourself.

          Our lessons this quarter was mostly focused on community-based research. And oh my I was stressed about this. in my head I was like “another research project???”. Aside from that, I’ve learned many things this quarter such as community-based research that places community partnership at the forefront along with its different categories and components.

          The challenges I had this quarter is the community-based research itself. It was quite difficult for me but thankfully I have a little bit of experience with making research thanks to the research subject. Another challenge of mine is time management, though I used to have a schedule that I follow, now it has just all been a blur to me. I am now trying to go back to square 1 and fix my schedule again but it has honestly been very difficult.


          Thankfully we have still survived up to this point and moving forward I will try to be more efficient and more productive. I am lowkey looking forward for what will happen in the next quarter.

Comments

Popular Posts