“New memories come with new beginnings”

 

            As another year begins let’s take a moment to look back, be it moment that you cherish, you desperately want to forget, moments of pure stress or anywhere in between, the lessons we have learned still stuck with us. As each day come, we mature and grow, through new experiences we learn valuable lessons and gain wisdom. 2021 may not be your ideal year, but we can only hope that the next will surely be better.

            When I try to remember the events that happened in my life last year it will surely take a time to recall but I can say for sure that it was a rollercoaster. With the new delta variant many became even more wary of the virus and questioned the effectivity of the vaccines. Me and my family got vaccinated… well except for my youngest sister that is. She’s still 11 but hopefully she can get vaccinated soon with the announcement that ages 5-11 can now be vaccinated.

            This year I’ll continue to study hard and help my sisters with their studies. I will try to maintain a good schedule for myself to feel less stressed and all. There were times where me and my sister would just go on this running sessions because we couldn’t stand having to do our modules. One time when I finally finished my thematic project, the instant thing I wanted to do was run to release all my stress and anger. Another was when I discovered that we would have online classes this school year, I really didn’t expect that but the instant I hear it I knew I had to make changes so that I can attend the discussions.

            Thankfully, me and my family are safe. My dad just got a job from Dubai early this year so he’s now living with my mom there, we would usually have calls on Fridays and Saturday, rarely on Sundays tho because it’s a workday to them. Me and my sisters would usually go to our cousin’s house to play, we’d play board games, mario cart and such.

            Overall, I really do hope that this year will be a much better year. Let us hope that we can strive and defeat this covid pandemic and live out our normal lives. The pandemic has really been a struggle for many.


Reference: 

https://parade.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/new-year-wishes.jpg

Comments

  1. Exactly, thank you for sharing a very thoughtful message. This Pandemic has been a big problem for all of us. Honestly, it was so stressful because everything was so mess up. 2020 absolutely is the worst year ever! From COVID 19 to volcanic eruption. Then another typhoon strike our country. It was devastating. Hopefully, this upcoming year would send us to more possitive and peaceful life! Merry new year everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how motivated you are to make changes and deal with the virus with a strong will. Keep living a healthy lifestyle and stay safe as always! We all wish for this year to be a better one, and hopefully it will be.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts