New Chapters: Second Quarter

 


            It is almost the end of another quarter once again. The past few weeks of schoolwork has been very difficult and the another quarters will be just as or if not even more challenging for us. I have learned and struggled a lot this quarter but then again it is part of the experience.

This quarters lessons has been a roller coaster for me, it was quite fun and challenging at the same time. Our main topic this quarter is about HTML. I have learned things such as how it is used to create web pages, various kinds of HTML tags, and hands on experience to further understand the topic.

ICT (Information and Communication Technologies) is an interesting subject tho there are also some challenges that I’ve gone through this 2nd quarter. As weeks go by, our lessons got more and more complicated, especially on hand-on experience. I get confused on which tags will be used on which sentences, paragraphs, or pictures. But nonetheless I can manage to get over these problems thanks to implementing online classes, I am not afraid to ask our subject adviser for help or clarifications and there are also my friends who help me understand the parts of the lesson that I don’t understand and the internet. 

            Moving on, I will continue studying hard. I am looking forward to what the other quarters will have. Struggling with our lessons is a part of being a student and I will not loss hope. I will continue my hard work throughout the school year.


Comments

Popular Posts