Julia

 


“Once in a silent night”

 

            My name is Julia Kayzer Dy, I am fifteen years old, and I live in barangay 7, Vigan City. I was born on October 11, 2005. Proud Libra! I am the eldest of 3 sisters, Jules Katelyn Dy; the middle child, and Jewel Kaylen Dy; the youngest. I like music, rainy days, watching anime, peacefully watching the sunset, and astronomy. I dislike hot weathers (specifically on summertime), neon colors, and making decisions (I’m very indecisive). I have a big fear for snakes and spiders. My hobbies are listening to music, tennis, swimming, but I mostly enjoy meditating because it brings me comfort and I am an overthinker so helps me arrange my thoughts. As you may have already guessed I am a very shy person, I mostly like being in my comfort space, but I have friends who are sociable and loves exploring. Going on hiking trips, picnics at the beaches, and random jogging sessions. In life, I want to cherish all these simple moments, not wanting any extravagant or luxurious things, but instead memories filled with joy and content is all I ever want.

 

            I studied elementary from grade 1 to 6 at St Paul Collage of Ilocos Sur. From grades one to three I tried learning how to play badminton, unfortunately I didn’t catch on to it as good. At fourth to sixth grade my father then enrolled me in a piano club in St Paul. I like to say that I became pretty good at it, but I have now forgotten how because I haven’t played in so long. During summers I would join these tennis and swimming clubs. My father also played tennis before and I would always tag along with him and watched, he then asked me if I would like to learn and obviously, I said yes. As for swimming, my father also recommended that I join a swimming club during summers for safety measures. I got asked to go to junior competitions but unfortunately my grandparents didn’t like me going so I never accepted any. As I grew older, I became shyer and more well-kept and now don’t bother joining the clubs.

 

            “You get what you work for.” We have to work for our dreams and set goals for ourselves. It is not wrong to have a wishful thinking but with wishful thinking comes with great actions for it to become reality. The decisions is on us, if we want to make these dreams reality or not. My love for helping people is unmeasurable and my dream is to be a doctor is still far from my sight, but I won’t let that stop me from achieving my dream.

 


Comments

  1. Honestly same I hate hot weathers, it's annoying

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jul! Never stop believing in your dreams. Remember that I'll always be here for you no matter what. <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts